Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Roni turns 6!

So, another birthday...we have three in the summer months.
Veronica loves Fun World - yes, you've seen it before on Brina's birthday party. It's a big old foot locker of fun for them. We did the dance, dance revolution game - for the record, this is THE best work out for me. Santa...I want one of these for Christmas. (he, he)
With such a small turn out at this year's party, it was again nice of Choco-lotta to come and paint faces for the party. Here you have two cutsie princess bunny girls. This young lady is a newer friend of Veronica's from school. She has been over to play several times and they are really good friends to one another. With our biggest goal for Veronica this year being to be more socially appropriate, our focus is on her having as many "playdates" as possible. She already seems like a young lady here, she's grown so much since the beginning of summer.
Another Barbie cake...I wonder what the celebrations will be like when this is "Veronica turns 16!" It's so foreign for me to have girls in the same house as me. Since college, I've been the only girl in my home. Even though I'm a girl, it still takes some getting used to. Veronica is teaching so much about myself as a female and forcing me to reconsider myself at her age. Mom, what was I like?


We had a great time and are so thankful to Miles, Savannah and Jayla for joining us to help us celebrate Veronica's 6th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment