Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girl Time

Yep, go ahead...awwwww!!!!

They are cute aren't they?  Veronica, 7 is on the left and Sabrina, 10 is on the right.  For the record, this is the best photo of Sabrina that I've ever been able to take.  Such cuties.  We are at Ted's Diner; a local ma & pop diner here in Wauwatosa.  I don't know if my family is pulling my leg, but this old time diner has been there for over 15 years and I was the one that introduced the family to it...yaaaa me!

With Mark, Taylor and Dylan out of town for the Springfield Church Lock-In, the girls and I were left to our own devices.  Since they were living it up in their boy world, we were going to treat ourselves a little bit.  We got up and ready for church and skipped into Ted's for cereal, juice and the breakfast special and the best dining experience.  I sat in the middle of the two.  

Sabrina to my left, slammed her orange juice down lightening fast, eyeing up the basket of lollipops behind the counter.  Veronica on my right, spun round and round on the diner stool talking and asking about 3 questions a minute.  It was such a calm time together and incredibly bonding.

I'm more into quality time than anything, so this was a great time for me to bond with the girls as we continue to build our relationship with one another.  Who but God knows what the future holds for these lovely girls, but I'm so glad that I know them and have been able to be a part of their growth and development and hope to be a positive contribution to their future upbringing, life experience and especially in their life long choices as they continue to grow.

Girls just wanna have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment